The Quick Beat
- Celsius Ice Cream has new hours: Tuesday – Thursday, 2pm-9pm; and Friday – Sunday, 1pm – 9pm. They also have new summer smoothie drinks (Mangonada and strawberry); and a BTS Giveaway until supplies last (Cupsleeves, Mini Banners, and Photocards).
- Milpitas Rent Relief available NOW!
Are you behind on rent due to COVID/Pandemic-related causes and need some support?
Let the Milpitas Rent Relief program help you!
The Rent Relief Program provides eligible recipients relief funding for:
- Rent/Deposit Relief
- Emergency Hardship Relief
- Eviction Prevention
- Domestic Violence Relocation
- Child & Family Homelessness Relief
- Section 8 Good Faith Deposits
Eligible recipients include the following:
- Students attending Milpitas Unified who are experiencing homelessness (McKinney-Vento)
- Seniors who are age 55 and older
- Disabled individuals
- Victims of domestic violence
- Emancipated foster youth and unaccompanied minors
- Individuals living in Subsidized Housing, including Section 8
- Other residents experiencing a high cost of living, on a case-by-case basis
Wheelchairs available to veteran or family of veteran
The Knights of Columbus has wheelchairs available for a veteran or a family member of a veteran,
first come first serve while supplies last.
The wheelchairs are brand new.
There are 4 sizes available: 18, 20, 22, and 24 inches, measured between the armrests.For more details and delivery arrangement please contact District Deputy: Tim Crews
- Rent Relief
CA COVID-19 Rent Relief will help income-eligible households pay rent and utilities, both for past due and future payments. The federal Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 provides funding to support the program and tenant (renter) protection laws signed by Governor Newsom. Link here